Most hotels in swat are near the best tourist attractions in swat or they are on drivable distance form from the places of tourists’ intrust. Whether you choose a luxury or a budget hotel in swat, as a guest you will experience the great hospitality of the swat valley and will take beautiful memories with you of people and excellent accommodation.
Budget options can be found in that will include considering saying in bed and breakfast or accommodating yourself in a youth hostel.
For the best business deals, look in the area surrounding Mingora city or Saidu Sharif the capital of Swat Valley. Here you will find good transport links in and out of the city centre, as well as a large selection of suitable restaurants for meetings and client dinners.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Choose the Right Hotel In Swat
- 2 Decide What’s Important in a Hotel
- 3 Which Exact Location is Your Hotel in Swat
- 4 Hotels Near Swat Famous Attractions
- 5 Budget-friendly Campsites and Hostels in Swat
- 6 What Should I Think About When Booking Accommodation in Swat?
- 7 How Can I Keep My Property Safe in My Hotel?
How to Choose the Right Hotel In Swat
Hotel choices in swat are great but too many choices can get overwhelming. When booking a hotel, there are so many to choose from, so it’s important to have a plan in order to choose the right hotel for you. It’s not always the most exciting part of planning a vacation, but you need a place to sleep. By following my simple steps, you’ll save yourself time and reduce frustration.
Decide What’s Important in a Hotel
Some people only want a hotel with a free breakfast while others prefer to eat their morning meal at a local restaurant or bakery. Although Swat has both kinds of hotels with and without free back fast choices. If free breakfast isn’t important to you, don’t let that become a determining factor.
If you want a place with WiFi, read to see if it’s free or for a fee and if it’s available throughout the hotel or just in the common areas like the lobby. Also determine if the hotel has only WiFi, only a computer with internet available for use, or both.
Are you arriving late at night? Check to see if they have a 24-hour reception. If not, sometimes you just need to notify the hotel of your arrival time and someone will let you in. But there are some hotels in a swat that might require you to go through extra paperwork or security checking if you arrive very late without informing them in advance.
Look at things like the bed size and smoking vs non-smoking rooms. Does the hotel provide any toiletries or a hairdryer?
Not all of these things will be important to you. Pick a few that are essential to you, and eliminate hotels that don’t have all or most of what you’re looking for.
It’s important to focus on what matters most to you and ignore everything else in order to choose the right hotel for you. It will waste your time if you look through every single hotel on offer, so filtering out the ones that don’t meet your criteria will greatly reduce the amount of time you spend on this task.
Which Exact Location is Your Hotel in Swat
Traveling is all about location, location, location, and if you don’t know where your hotel is in relation to where you want to be in swat, you aren’t going to be happy when you arrive. You probably shouldn’t trust the hotel’s own description of their location.
If you read the location of the hotel is on the bank of the swat river, these kinds of hotel locations may look very tempting but you should look for a little bit more detail. The point here is that swat river flow through the long stretch of swat valley and if your hotel’s location description says that it is on the bank of swat river. You need to find out where exactly in Swat?
Hotels Near Swat Famous Attractions
When you search for a hotel in swat, the description would often say things like “Swat museum is easy to reach from our hotel”. Or the hotel location information would normally say “Our hotel on commutable distance from Swat Saidu Sharif Airport.
Many people assume this means they can walk to the attraction, but what the hotel might be saying is that you can “easily” walk to a metro stop 15 minutes away, then “easily” take a 20-minute taxi ride to a station near these attractions.
Before booking a hotel, check a swat map to determine the location of the hotel. Be sure to see how long it would take you to reach attractions, dining options, shopping, and other points of interest on foot. If nothing is walkable, where is the closest metro or bus stop? Are there only two restaurants on the surrounding streets?
Budget-friendly Campsites and Hostels in Swat
From budget-friendly campsites and hostels to exclusive self-catering for large groups, or stylish city-center hotels, we’ve every type of accommodation in Scotland for you to choose from!
What Should I Think About When Booking Accommodation in Swat?
- Beware of bogus accommodation adverts. If possible, book directly with an established hotel or through a reputable travel company.
- Be cautious if you’re booking independently and ensure you are dealing directly with the property owner or a letting agent.
- Research the property or hotel that you are booking – verify that the address exists through web searches and online maps.
- Do the images match those on the advert? Check whether there are any reviews for the accommodation from previous visitors.
- If dealing with the property owner ask them about the property and the area in detail. Can you confirm that what they tell you is accurate from your own research?
- Research any online reviews of the travel website, agent, or accommodation. Ask what checks the agent makes on the properties that they are advertising and its owner.
- Does the website use the Padlock symbol to indicate the site is secure?
- When paying for accommodation in advance never pay by cash or use a Money Transfer Agent as these are not intended for commercial payments.
- If possible pay by credit card as this may protect your payment.
- Always check the terms and conditions to confirm exactly what you are being sold.
- Double-check your booking before travel, particularly if there is a long gap between making the booking and arrival.
- When you’ve booked, be careful what you reveal on social media about going on holiday – you don’t want people to know your house may be empty while you are away.
- Keep a record of your personal belongings such as cameras, credit cards, passports, and travelers’ cheques – it may help swat police to identify them if they do get lost or stolen.
- Take out travel insurance with adequate cover.
How Can I Keep My Property Safe in My Hotel?
- Avoid leaving valuables unsecured in your room – keep them in the hotel safety deposit box or safe.
- Make sure the door of your room is firmly closed. When going out, always hand your key to the reception staff or use the key box – don’t leave it on the reception desk.
- Remember that hotel lobbies and reception areas are open to the public so don’t leave your bags or any valuables lying on the floor unattended at any time.
- For more information about how to protect your property, visit our Keep your Valuables Secure advice.