Swat board is officially known as BISE Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Swat (established in 1992) is located on Islampur Road at Kokrai, Swat, Pakistan. Swat Board is a government organization, responsible for conducting exams and compiling board exam results as well as awarding HSC, SSE, Grade 8, and Grade 5 qualifications.
Table of Contents
- 1 Swat Board Examination and Results
- 2 1. HSC 1st Year Exam and Result
- 3 2. HSC 2nd Year Exam and Result
- 4 3. SSE 9th Exam and Result
- 5 4. SSE 10th Exam and Result
- 6 5. Grade 5 Exam and Result
- 7 6. Grade 8 Exam and Result
- 8 Key Roles and Responsibilities of Swat Board
- 9 Swat Board Grading System
- 10 Affiliated Institutions with BISE Swat Board
- 11 Marks distribution and Medium of Papers of Class 8 (Grade VIII)
- 12 Federal Educational Board in Islamabad
- 13 Educational Boards in Khyber Pakhtunkhway
- 14 Educational Boards in Balochistan
- 15 Educational Boards in Punjab
- 16 Educational Boards in Sindh
- 17 Educational Boards in Azad Jammu Kashmir AJK
- 18 Catholic Board of Education, Pakistan
Swat Board Examination and Results
The Swat Board conducts and compiles exam results for HSC (11th and 12th/FA/FSc), SSE (9th and 10th/matric), and Grade 5 and 8 (class 5th and class 8th) for government and private schools and colleges in swat district.
Although the Swat board and its exams and results work independently from other higher education institutions in Swat yet the exam results achieved from the Swat board greatly influence the admission criteria to these institutions.
Swat board conducts exams and results for schools and colleges to maintain a high level of accuracy and transparency. Examiners, invigilator, inspector, and supervisors work together to carry out the step by step process to register students, conduct and mark the exam, and to prepare the exam results as a final product.
1. HSC 1st Year Exam and Result
2. HSC 2nd Year Exam and Result
3. SSE 9th Exam and Result
4. SSE 10th Exam and Result
5. Grade 5 Exam and Result
6. Grade 8 Exam and Result
Key Roles and Responsibilities of Swat Board
The main purpose of the swat board is to contribute towards a fair, transparent, and efficient examination system for all public and private schools and colleges in Swat. The key objectives and responsibilities of Swat board are as following:
- Affiliate institutions for SSC and HSSC level education within Swat.
- Prescribe courses of instructions for SSC and HSSC.
- Ensure provision of requisite facilities in the affiliated institutions in Swat.
- Hold exams, appoint examiners and supervisory staff in Swat.
- Institute measures to promote the physical well being of students.
Swat Board Grading System
The Swat board uses a letter grade scale from A to F to indicate their students’ academic performance. If you get an A it means you have shown outstanding knowledge whereas if you get an F it means your score is not sufficient to pass the exam.
The following table shows a full-scale of grades, percentage, and positions awarded by the swat board.
|Grade Awarded||Marks/ Score in Percent||Position Remarks|
|A1||80 – 100%||Outstanding|
|A||70 – 79%||Excellent|
|B||60 – 69%||Very Good|
|C||50 – 59%||Good|
|D||40 – 49%||Satisfactory|
|E||39 – 33%||Pass|
|F||0 – 32%||Fail|
Affiliated Institutions with BISE Swat Board
The Privately Managed Schools and Colleges affiliated with the Board have been given in this section for your information.
These institutions are affiliated with us at different levels as given below:
Primary (up to Class 5)
Middle (up to Class 8)
High/ SSC (up to Class 10)
Intermediate/ FA/FSc (up to Class 12)
Marks distribution and Medium of Papers of Class 8 (Grade VIII)
Students are assessed and graded in the following compulsory subjects for the class 8th exam.
Federal Educational Board in Islamabad
Educational Boards in Khyber Pakhtunkhway
Educational Boards in Balochistan
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Turbat
Board Of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Khuzdar
Board Of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dera Murad Jamali
Educational Boards in Punjab
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Faisalabad
Educational Boards in Sindh
Board of Secondary Education, Karachi
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Mirpur Khas
Educational Boards in Azad Jammu Kashmir AJK
Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Mirpur (AJK)